Parents can assist their children by:
- Showing an interest in the work they are doing in Design and Technology – the subject has changed massively since you were in school!
- Students will have regular homework. This is likely to be a continuation of the theory work that underpins the course.
- At various times throughout the course there will be preparation work for the Controlled Assessment Task. It is vital that this is completed to the deadline if full potential is to be reached!
- Following me on Twitter @designmra for updates.
- Keep checking back to the blog for regular updates on deadlines etc.
- If you have any concerns or questions then contact Mr Andrews.